Child Protection Training at Focus on the Family
April 27 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm America/Denver
Join us to learn more about abuse and child protection for ministry leaders. We believe that child protection is important for ministry leaders because every person is created in the image of God. Furthermore, we believe that child protection is a matter of Great Commission significance and biblical stewardship.
Join us for this child protection workshop to learn the basics of child protection and tap into several resources to help your ministry protect the least of these. Start with a free assessment resource provided by ECAP to see how your Child Protection Program measures up.
- Raise awareness for abuse prevention and child protection
- Provide ministry leaders with resources to assist them in prevention
- Connect ECAP with area churches
- Support the work of Focus on the Family by strengthening churches and creating healthy places for kids to hear the gospel and grow in discipleship.
- Theresa Sidebotham, esq. Child protection expert, investigator, and attorney
- Jeff Dalrymple, ECAP executive director
Sponsored by Telios Teaches